[Spridgets] Sprite Concours Standards

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Sprite
Subject: [Spridgets] Sprite Concours Standards
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:45:06 -0500
All,

I've been contacted by Mike Osipik from Kansas City who is presently serving
with the Austin Healey Sprite Concours group and he indicated that the
Concours standards for the Sprite badly need updating.  He wondered if I
knew of anyone who might be interested in helping to update them.

Some of you may remember Mike at Lake of the Ozarks in 2008. At that event
he noticed some outstanding examples of Sprites and wondered if some of
those owners might be interested in helping with this.  If you are, please
contact Mike...

Mike's contact information:

Mike Osipik
"Michael Osipik" <mikeosipik@earthlink.net>,