Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye owner tired of waiting at the side of the

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net >> Spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye owner tired of waiting at the side of the
From: BJNoSHOV8 <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 19:51:20 -0500
Might be a long shot for you but I once had a new lawnmower that ran
like that.  I took it back to the store and they couldn't figure it
out.  The mechanic cranked it up, set it out back and let it run.  15
minutes later he noticed that it stopped.  He checked and there was a
vacuum in the fuel tank.  He discovered that the gas cap had no vent.