Re: [Spridgets] Mistake

To: Paul Herder <george.brokaw@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Mistake
From: Steven Guterman <an5.sprite@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 12:06:10 -0400
Your right about the seats, they are the smallest one's I could find (at a
reasonable price) that had a high back. I needed to remove 1/2 the foam from
the bottom cushion to lower the height.

I think Mike is exaggerating a bit, and it is easier for a car to look good
when it just got back on the road after a complete disassembly. Neal Vakay
who lives in Eastport did all of the body work, while I did most of the
mechanical and electrical. The key was not to rush. Neal is a perfectionist
who only does vintage car restorations.  For those on Long Island who want
to contact him his number is 631-653-6149.

Below is a link to an engine picture.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Ev-XetGPVuxUacOqUvquuuZ7mnn2TLLU0JF6ihidrp0?feat=directlink

Steve