Re: [Spridgets] Great Customer service agent!!!!

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Great Customer service agent!!!!
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 09:09:55 -0400
> Don't forget that Chinese goods are made to the specifications that the
> seller, a US customer and 'manufacturer' wanted.  If they are asked to
> supply crap that is what they supply.

I continue to maintain that the only way to stop this is to keep returning
the crap until it becomes more expensive for them to replace it that to
improve the quality.  It is not only the expense of the goods, themselves,
but also the bad PR and loss of customers (maybe to someone else selling
crap), which can add up pretty quickly.

Michael Rowe
'74 Bugeyed Midget
'60 Sprite kit