Re: [Spridgets] 1500 Fan Clutch question

To: <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1500 Fan Clutch question
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:47:50 -0700
I have the GM alternator on my 1500 and it was a fairly easy fit. No
issues with it so far.

OTOH, I have no idea if my fan clutch is actually working or not... ;)

If you can go electric, that would be probably the better route. Free up
a pony or two from the engine as well.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/