Re: [Spridgets] Porsches and eBay, no Spridget content

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Dave G." <kk7ss@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Porsches and eBay, no Spridget content
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 20:06:50 -0700 (PDT)
--- On Fri, 7/30/10, Dave G. <kk7ss@verizon.net> wrote:
> Did he pronounce it "Porsh-sha" ??
> He must have got his knickers in a twist,,, !!

In the early 2000s I worked for a guy who had a 1980s Ford Escort he drove
daily. Upon getting a large bonus, he bought a 911. When he came in with it,
one of the guys (a very regal Armenian) said, "Ah, Chris...I see you brought
the Porsche today. It looks beautiful." Chris replied "Por-SHA!! Por-SHA!! It's
pronounced Por-SHA!!"

So the next day he drives the Escort.

Of course, as he walks in the Armenian says "Ah, Chris...I see you brought the
Escort-tah today...".

Beautiful.

Ron

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html