Re: [Spridgets] 222 and some spridget content

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 222 and some spridget content
From: "Dave G." <kk7ss@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 09:23:40 -0700
Thanks Brad...
Surprise, surprise...  we're having a thubderstrom with rain!!!
Not usual for this part of the country.!
The car is outside so I'll check it out when the weather clears up...

But I sure hope that isn't the problem   ;-((

--
Dave G.  KK7SS
DN06ig

> Get a pry bar, and push your harmonic balancer all the way back off the
> front crossmember. Now, have an assistant push the clutch pedal all the way
> down, while you observe the balancer. You may have some movement there,
> which "could" indicate that the engine has worn thrust washers, or worst
> case scenario, dropped one. The 1500 is notorious for thrust washer
> problems.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive