Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets 1961 Bugeye?

To: CAWS52803@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets 1961 Bugeye?
From: Hal Faulkner <frog.aye@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 21:29:19 -0700
On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 6:51 AM, <CAWS52803@aol.com> wrote:

> I have the BMIHT certificate and here is what it has:
>
> Car/Chassis Number    AN5/47736
> Specification RHD,      Home Market
> Date(s) Built               3-5 October 1961
> Date Despatched        9 March 1961
> Destination                 Car Mart, London
>
> So, not only do I have a very rare Bugeye, but one that was delivered prior
> to its manufacture!

Rudy,
Your certificate does not say that the vehicle was delivered prior to
manufacture: it was dispatched prior to manufacture.  It may have slipped
through a rupture in the space-time continuum and not been delivered until
after it was manufactured.  Or they could have dispatched it via the USPS.

Hal

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive