[Spridgets] Time to replace the rear springs???

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Time to replace the rear springs???
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 18:34:12 +0000 (UTC)
So my 74 RWA has been sitting a little funny the last few days. the drivers
side rear has about a fists worth of clearnace between the top of the tire and
the top of the inner rear wheel arch. The other side has about a fist and a
half. 2 years ago I was told that i should get new rear spring and i did but
then i was told that mine were fine so they have sat on the floor in my garage
since then. I think it may be time to pull them out.

I think the ones on there are original. the replacements are from Mo$$ before i
knew better. My question is I need new hardware and was wondering if I should
get the lowering kit? how does the ride look and feel with new springs? any
other suggestions while I am doing this?
Thanks
Ryan

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75