[Spridgets] Fw: Speaking of Harley Davidsons

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Fw: Speaking of Harley Davidsons
From: Doug Altman <doug_altman@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 09:04:05 -0700 (PDT)
> On a radio show discussing tattoos, an older lady called in and referred
> tattoos on women in her day as "tramp stamps".

The term I have heard
used is Santa Cruz license plate.

I ride, riden all my life.  Have
tattoos, too.  Lots of them.  Riden Harley's
mainly my entire life but other
bikes as well.  Right now its an American
Ironhorse Texas Chopper.  Put about
30,000 miles on it in the past four years.
I won't buy anything but American
- I will not sell off America.  I love the
biker crowd.  Go to three or four
meets a year for a lot of years now.  Do a lot
of bike nights and rides,
too.  See every type of person from the wanna be's to
the 1%ers and everybody
in between.  All of them some of the best people I have
ever met and I've had
the best times of my life with them.  It all started, and
continues to be,
the ride.  I love to ride, love motorcycles, and love
everything that's
associated with them.  And as for the newbies, as sang
by David Allen Coe in
his song "A Harley Someday," "we all started out just like
that."  Doug
....o~'o

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75