[Spridgets] So you "think"...

To: 4 - Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] So you "think"...
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 21:38:39 -0500
...yer having a bad day whilst on the way to Ortho Doc because
back has gotten WORSE almost on 6th anniversary of org. prob !!

http://www.justbrits.com/zz/wreck08_11.html

At least the guy that RAN a Yield sign at about 10+ OVER posted
speed limit jumps out of his Land Cruiser yelling:

"I'm sorry !!  It was my fault !!" at least 100 times, even to the
two [2] Officers that answered call - both LONG time pals<G> !!

So ya suppose the guy knew he had a 'prob' when as he volunteered to
drive me home was told by the Investigating
Officer, "NO, I will be taking Ed home, sir !!"

Damned near laughed out loud 'cause the look on the guys face
was a Master Card Priceless candidate !!!

Ed

PS:  Sorry Jay, I just thought we needed a new thread <G> !!!

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums