[Spridgets] Carb issues...

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Carb issues...
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 16:04:00 +0000 (UTC)
so the car has been running really rough lately (enough that its shaking the
heater core). basically I think since my jet went on my front carb and I
replaced it with a new one and not the rear carb. I also noticed a serious hiss
coming from the back carb. so this morning i replaced the jet on the back carb
and tightened up the rear float bowl as it seemed to have rattled loose.
I went to restart the car and its still running really rough and I noticed that
the front piston does not move up on its own but the rear does. I also noticed
that I can COMPLETELY cover the front carb with no affect to the engine but the
same on the rear carb kills the engine.

so since I am still mostly clueless. my guess is that my front carb is not
working at all and I have been potentially running around on my rear cylinders
only.

So how do i diagnose and fix this since it is now undrivable?
thanks
ryan

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75