[Spridgets] England trip in Oct, Beaulieu?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] England trip in Oct, Beaulieu?
From: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 14:27:08 -0700
A year ago I posted about an England trip, life took a turn and that trip
will finally happen this October.  As luck would have it we will be going to
the Beaulieu auto jumble.  Any other listers planning on being there?
Gaydon's BMIHT is also on the list as are a Morris Minor shop or two.

Life's little turn left my wife a cancer survivor and me retired.  It was a
long year and England will be her dream trip. With a war museum or car
related site thrown in every few days it should be pretty darn bearable for
me as well except for the fear of flying thing.

Glen Byrns

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive