[Spridgets] Free Spridget Parts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Free Spridget Parts
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:52:32 -0500
Hi -

Sorry to bomb the list, but I got to get rid of the following parts by the
end of September. I am getting divorced and the house will go on the market
Oct.1

If no one takes them they go to the dump, cause I don't have the time nor the
inclination to piece these out on Ebay. I live a half hour from Road America.
Maybe if you come in for ELVF you can grab them. First come, first served.

Don't forget my Bugeye is for sale - contact me for pics and specs.

Bud

Spridgets Parts List.

Front brake rotors, never used, - 2.
Starters  2.
Generators  - 2. Both refurbed, one with tach take-off.
Differential  10/39, diassembled.
AUC 1432 pistons, cylinders and needles  2.
LCB Exhaust, used.
Oil pan, 948.
Valve cover, 949.
Camshafts  2. Indication is that these are 1098, One looks new, the other
used.
Valve rockers, 948.
Kingpins  2.
Head w/ valve and springs. #12A185. Good condition.
Head w/ valves and springs. #2A629SM. Looks completely refurbed.
Distributor. #40752 A DM2.
Distributor. #41271 A 25D.
Orig Distrbutor cap, plus wires.
HS1 carbs, need refurbed.