[Spridgets] Caliper pistons

To: Spridget Chat Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Caliper pistons
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 16:26:46 -0400
What is the long-term effect of having the front brake inner and outer piston
seals reversed by the DPO?  The pistons and seals are  pretty much destroyed,
but I don't know if that is owing to age or improper construction.  As far as I
could tell, they worked just fine.  Of course, this is the side that had a
broken bearing with missing balls, and that also seemed to work just fine.

The other side was put together properly and is in much better condition.  But
it was not working at all.  This seems to be a reoccurring theme.

Michael Rowe
'74 Bugeyed Midget
Long Island, NY

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html