[Spridgets] Studebaker videos, LBC owners but no LBC

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Studebaker videos, LBC owners but no LBC
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 19:53:18 -0700 (PDT)
A couple of snippets from my phone of "The Grand Machine", the 1953 Studebaker
Starliner (ska the Loewy coupe) we are running at Targa Newfoundland. Grand
Machine was originally the name of builder/owner Don Shelton's other Starliner
that broke 2 Bonneville land speed records. The car left for Newfie today. Dave
Woerpel is unintentionally narrating while we chased in my pickup (note
Cheesehead accent, eh). The car and the videos are a little rough. The lovely
Lynette and I went up to see it off this beautiful morning. I accidentally
filmed that part in black and white, but it seems appropriate.

http://www.youtube.com/user/soavero?feature=mhum#p/a/u/2/vqifAQF53AI

Ron

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75