Re: [Spridgets] Do you have any idea............

To: Shop at Just Brits <shop@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Do you have any idea............
From: Macy Larry <lmacy@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 11:18:58 -0400
'Cuz you beat the sh$t outta the crank pins and they will never fit a flywheel
in your life time??

Or its twisted, not unlike the owner, and the pins are not supposed to line up
with the crank throws

Or that little scratch on the flywheel mounting flag says the flywheel will
never mount 100% correctly, and therefore this crank is trash?

Or that this is not really a Spridget crank and in my drunken stupor I put up a
Nissan 4 cylinder crank and asked ya all to straighten me out on it

Or that this is really the flange from a crank shaft from an IGK that fits a
Waukesha L7390 12 cylinder 7,390 cubic inch engine as a stater motor?

Or I just put this up to F with you all, cuz I like to

Ort I have no idea what I just asked and I just put this up to cover for my
complete incompetence

Or . . . . . . . . . .

Actually, Ed we have no IDEA

Larry

On Sep 12, 2010, at 20:51 PM, Shop at Just Brits wrote:

> WHY I have this pic up on my site <G> ?????
>
> http://www.justbrits.com/Articles/crank.html
>
> Sorry, no prize !!  For Educational purposes only <VBG> !!!
> It will be in the "Various Articles" Section soon !!
>
> Ed
>
> PS:  Frank, Gerard, Eng.Mike, Jay, Colin, maybe HealeyRick
> [although he's 'converted' to Fix Or Repair Daily <G>], 'Hopper,
> PPP, and the rest of you that "fit" in above group CAN'T 'play' !!
> Ooops, nor Susiki Larry <VBG> !!!

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

Some people are like a Slinky, not really good for anything, but you still
can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs. - Anon

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums