Re: [Spridgets] British car stash in Elsinore, CA (BaT)

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] British car stash in Elsinore, CA (BaT)
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@me.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:44:38 -0700
I will be going to see these cars on Wen. morning.  I have one person with a
particular interest.   Will be glad to look at other cars for serious buyers.
The $1800 is the bottom price car, don't know what that is,  and it goes up
from there.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage