Re: [Spridgets] My plight !

To: <ggroiss@gmail.com>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] My plight !
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 07:10:26 -0400
Don't worry about it Greg,
it happens.

One has to wonder tho, if it really did happen to someone,
 why in the world would the send out and email
looking for money, instead of calling????
And as another had said, the embassy and a call to a credit card company
would take care of it.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!

> Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 17:14:57 -0400
> From: ggroiss@gmail.com
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] My plight !
>
> Sorry about that guys.  Looks like someone took over my account
> somehow. I ran a virus scan and reset my password so I'm hoping I am
> good now.  Whoever did it also change my email password and backup
> email account info so it wasn't easy to get reset.
>
> Again, Sorry about that,
>
> Greg
>
> On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 4:42 PM, Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com> wrote:
> > RD is correct...   Do the Google he suggests...  This is clearly a scam!
> >
> > Cheers!!
> > Jim
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 3:31 PM,  <WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com> wrote:
> >> Well I don't know Gregory and I am in the UK and his e-mail went to my
> >> e-mail address that he doesn't have because I don't know him!
> >>
> >> In a message dated 13/09/2010 21:19:21 GMT Daylight Time,
> >> spritenut@comcast.net writes:
> >>
> >> I know  Gregory, he lives a couple miles from me.
> >> Good guy, I am sure it's not a  prank unless some did get his email.
> >> This message appeared on the Oshit  list too.
> >> Greg if you read this, call me

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive