[Spridgets] Bugeye rear ends 100-6 (Steel bonnet wanted)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye rear ends 100-6 (Steel bonnet wanted)
From: Trevor Jessie <trevor.jessie@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 14:53:24 -0400
>From my local Healey club...

A couple of Healeys were on their way to an AHCA event.  The fellow in the
100-6 slows abruptly while taking an exit ramp, the bugeye (that may have
been following too close) rear-ends the 100-6.  The 100-6's bumper does a
very good job protecting the car's bodywork.  However, the poor bugeye has
his bonnet pretty well smashed-in beyond reasonable repair.  The irony here
is that the driver of the bugeye is the father of the guy driving the 100-6.

Anyway... the accident is going to be filed on his insurance and he is in
need of a good steel bonnet.  If anyone has any leads, please let me know
and I'll pass them on to him.

Thanks,
Trevor

PS He is located in Louisville KY, but I'd assume he'd consider having one
freighted in if it is a good example.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive