[Spridgets] West Seattle Car Show

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] West Seattle Car Show
From: "David Riker" <davriker@nwi.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 21:18:23 -0700
My daughter and I wandered over to West Seattle-The Junction as it's known to
locals for the 3rd annual car show.  About 150 cars, only 3 British, and
that's if you count the Isseta that was assembled in England.  I have the
clutch system out of my Midget, so we took the Falcon Wagon over.  Actually
quite a variety (for mostly American cars)  including a classic restored
garbage truck.  Pictures at this link:

http://rides.webshots.com/album/578608893cHznBD?vhost=rides

One of the classic mini's had 14,000 watts of stereo.... oh my God.

Rained pretty good most of the morning, but cleared by the afternoon.  The
newspaper nick named it the "Wet Seattle Car Show"

David R.

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send
plain text.]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive