Re: [Spridgets] TVR show

To: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] TVR show
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 15:09:26 -0400
On 9/26/2010 11:04 AM, ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net wrote:
> Just came back from breakfast and saw a 1993? TVR form ontario.B  Turned out
> the local hotel hosted a north american TVR convention and I never knew about
> it.B  Also didn't know they were still being made in england up until 95.

Was this the "out of the woodwork" TVR meet?
I used to go to those in the 90s. I met Trevor (T re V o R ) Wilkinson
as he was there in his new 2001 Griffithb which was a nice modern
looking car.
I saw another just like it at Watkins Glen a couple weeks ago.
These late TVRs were imported to Canada.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html