Re: [Spridgets] Ebay (Long)

To: bjshov8@tx.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ebay (Long)
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 22:11:40 -0600
On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 2:53 PM,  <bjshov8@tx.rr.com> wrote:
> Most USA sellers refuse to ship outside of the US because of problems like
>this.

I refuse to ship outside the US because it is a hassle, and they
always want the seller to call it a gift.  I have and will ship
overseas occasionally, and I buy stuff from vendors in Asia sometimes.
 I shipped a 3.7 diff to a guy in Scotland but I made it clear I would
do it, he would pay shipping, and I did not want to ever hear about it
again.  If it got there, good.  I did my part but I wanted no part of
any problems with damage or customs or anything.  He paid about $250
plus shipping.  I boxed it carefully, like I boxed the other diffs I'd
sold and shipped in the US.  Transit time was something like 6 weeks.
He left positive feedback so I assume it got there in one piece and he
liked it.  But, I shipped it reluctantly.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums