Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] LBC's and Bluetooth

To: Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] LBC's and Bluetooth
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 15:54:22 -0500
Amen, Mike...   Too many close calls with soccer moms in minivans and a
phone burried in one ear...   Bad enough to have a van full of rambunctious
kids...  No need to throw in a telephone argument with hubby/the
cleaners/home improvement contractor/hair stylist/girl friend......etc...

Anymore it seems like whenever I take one of the bikes out on the streets I
have a close call with someone who has a cell phone growing out of their
ear....

I guess its good practice for my emergency braking technique.....

Cheers!!
Jim

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com> wrote:

> hang up and drive, the motorcyclist you kill could be ME
>
>  oh how badly I wish the Feds would require EVERY car/truck on the road to
> have a cell phone jammer so that when the ignition is on, the cell phone is
> dead... That is one item I would agree to put on my old cars.

Cheers!!
Jim
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of
thinking that
created them."-Albert Einstein

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75