Re: [Spridgets] I need a favour from a UK spridgeteer

To: a_d_webster@yahoo.com.au, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] I need a favour from a UK spridgeteer
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 07:20:59 EDT
Is this Mini pulley from the Classic Mini with the same crank nose as the
Spridget or the new BMW MINI which is quite different?

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330

a_d_webster@yahoo.com.au writes:

--- On Sat, 9/10/10, WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com  <WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com>
wrote:
I guess  this has something for crank triggered  ignition?

***************
Not  for electronic ignition at this stage...
I want it for the multi-Vee  belt drive. It should match the pulley on my
japanese  supercharger.
slow (cheap) surface mail will be fine.I am definitely  not in a big hurry
on this  one.

Cheers,
Andy

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html