Re: [Spridgets] Chinese parts

To: "Billy Zoom"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Chinese parts
From: an5.sprite@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 17:07:25 +0000
It is generally the short sighted nature of many businesses. They are all
trying to hit next quarters projected profits. That gets pushed down into the
entire organization. Guess what suffers: reputation. Very few American
companies successfully balance today's profits with maintaining quality.

Ford, GM, chrysler all let the japanese and now the koreans beat them in
quality. What happened is history and repeats over and over again.

Steve