Re: [Spridgets] Orvis Landy

To: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>,"HealeyRick"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Orvis Landy
From: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 08:27:49 -0500
I still have my 1960 109. My second car I bought in 1971. (first car
was a 65 Midget)   Slow is correct. I lived in mine, travelled all
around the US in it, and it was our delivery truck in the early 80's.
The slowness was to compensate for the lack of brakes.  But, it could
climb a wall, and easily sleeps 2 and a few dogs.  Mine now sports a
few bits from Bebe Robozo's estate.

     But then again, I have a few more Landies.

          Oh, and the Austin Champ should be sold and picked ip
shortly. Y'all missed out on that one.

Peter C

At 02:53 AM 10/16/2010, Guy R Day wrote:
>This is a bitza vehicle.  It may look tidy but it is NOT using all
>original body parts.   I'm not surprised it has such poor quality pictures.
>It should have 7 leaves in the front springs but it doesn't look as if it has.
>They were a nice version with a turning circle similar to the
>wingspan of a Jumbo jet.  The acceleration was good, it had a 4
>snail acceleration - that is 4 snails harnessed to a brick.
>
>Guy R Day
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "HealeyRick" <>

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75