Re: [Spridgets] Midget 50th Hotel Reservations now open!!

To: mharc@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Midget 50th Hotel Reservations now open!!
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:28:36 -0500
Some are asking so I've put together a rough outline of the event schedule
below
and on the website...

NOTICE:  This is subject to at least some change as we progress with
arrangements...

Monday (20th) sign in and evening reception
Tuesday (21st)  Road America - Autocross, Track Tour, Car Show includes 2
meals
Wednesday (22nd)  Road Tours - Spridget parking lot events - tech sessions -
evening reception
Thursday (23rd)  Road Tours - Spridget parking lot events - tech sessions
Friday (24th)  Pack up and say farewells...

Cheers!!
Jim & the Midget 50th committee...

P.S. Don't forget your event registration which is on the website....

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 9:57 AM, Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com> wrote:

> I called and talked with a young lady, she at first wasn't getting the year
> right so the dates I asked for came out to be the wrong days of the week.
> After a minute she figured it out and gave me the right rate for Sunday
> night the 19th through Thursday night the 23rd.Checking out on Friday.
> I paid the one night fee and received a confirmation.
> All in all totally painless, made me surprised to read of all the trouble
> others were having.
> I guess I got lucky and contacted someone who had an idea of what she was
> doing!
>
> Rick (soon to be going on a big MG trip cross country with my son) Bastedo

Cheers!!
Jim
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of
thinking that
created them."-Albert Einstein

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75