Re: [Spridgets] Budget Midget Pics

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Budget Midget Pics
From: BJNoSHOV8 <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 22:45:54 -0500
Don't remind me.

I bought my house about 15 years ago, in the second bathroom it had
harvest gold toilet, sink, countertop and bathtub, and the tile above
the tub had harvest gold flakes in it.  I was single so we rarely used
that bathroom and I tolerated it.  When I got married my wife decided to
redo that bathroom so we acted as contractor and changed out all of the
harvest gold stuff.  We got new countertop, sink, tile and toilet, and
had the tub painted.

On 10/22/2010 10:38 PM, derf wrote:
> Harvest Gold was a popular 70s appliance color, IIRC.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums