Re: [Spridgets] Pertronix woes..

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Dean Hedin
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pertronix woes..
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 07:14:03 -0700 (PDT)
Dean,

I only run points - cheap & reliable.
Friends with Pertronix & 123 have had problems more then once.
Both of them are very good with cars & carry a set of points for back up.
One had to have his car towed back even after changing to points.
It turned out to be a different problems with the distributor.
It still had to do with the electronic ignition.

Vigil
So Cal