Re: [Spridgets] Can this fuel pump be bad?

To: David Ambrose <stargazer1@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Can this fuel pump be bad?
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 06:27:13 -0400
OK here we go, the pump is from NAPA ,1 year old, ground is good I flushed
the tank and the line from the tank no obstruction. I have done the soda
bottle with gas trick to get her home last year so I will once again try
that now that I have a new location for the pump (horizontal).

This should be a simple fix I am getting frustrated but after sleeping on it
I see there is much more I have to learn and experience with my little
Sprite.

I'll try the soda bottle with fuel again.
Lin

PS David Riker you say buy the correct pump, this one you picture is not
stock, and how is it mounted? Got picts?
http://www.mgexperience.net/article/mgb/fuel-tsg/su-pump.jpg

Does anyone have a mechanical pump on there 1275?