Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye w Opel Powerplant

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye w Opel Powerplant
From: Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:22:22 -0700
  Are you implying that we don't need tops in CA ?  B.S. I drove my car
to work yesterday it was 53 degrees on my way to work, damn right I had
the top up and the heater on.  This morning I drove my bike to work and
it was absolutely freezing at 49, I had to turn on the heated grips just
to be able to hold on to them without freezing.  People seem to think it
never gets cold in S. Calif but I tell you, its practically freezing at
6:30 when I go to work, if 49 degrees is not freezing I don't what is,
our cars need tops !

   Mike

p.s. Ok, I lied, I drove the car with the heater on but top down :)  and
I really did turn on the heated grips today :)

On 10/26/2010 09:43 AM, James Gruber wrote:
> In addition to being mousetraps, no provision for a real top when yoo go that
> way or for a heater for those of us who don't live in CA and really enjoy Fall
> and early Spring drives in our Spridgets.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums