Re: [Spridgets] Top Back Up

To: "'Kirk Hargreaves'" <khargreaves2@gmail.com>, <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Top Back Up
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 07:10:22 -0400
Hey, I'm even worse than you, Kirk.  I put the hardtop on my Midget nearly
two weeks ago.  But, as a result, I now have a very warm, comfortable ride
for the remaining few weeks of the Driving Season here in southwestern PA.
I'll put at least 100 miles on the car, today, when I drive it to a work
assignment in Ohio, then (after driving to an out of the way location in WV,
set the GPS to "go home", via the back roads of the northern WV panhandle.
Fun stuff, as the temperature falls through the 50s today.
Bud Osbourne