Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: Re: disconnecting front motor mounts?

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: Re: disconnecting front motor mounts?
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 17:17:16 -0800 (PST)
--- On Tue, 11/16/10, Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net> wrote:
> Didn't you help with an engine R&R with a only a rope
> out at Road America last year? We left the tranny in the
> car, pulled the engine, YOU supplied the guy with a new
> clutch and we put the engine back in before the sun went

I sort of helped, if drinking beer while watching counts. We just perched the
motor on the front cross member. I have to pull the motors solo most of the
time, and the whole lumo works best for me.

Ron

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive