Re: [Spridgets] eBay Bugeye with Teflon tape on fuel fittings : (

To: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] eBay Bugeye with Teflon tape on fuel fittings : (
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 06:08:25 -0500
Good eye I see it now and very funny as I recall the discussion of gold vs
silver boot emblems ; )
I lean original but chrome is nice on the right color Bugeye. I think silver
on white blends in and you loose the image but silver on red or some other
deep color is cool.
I prefer gold ; )
Lin

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 12:46 PM, David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I looked back at the photos how can you see the backs of the wheels not
> > painted?
> >

> Same photo that shows the teflon paint on the fuel pump (too bad he
> didn't know about PPP's genuine BMC noise isolator for Facet fuel
> pumps) also shows the inside of the RR wheel. As Jay said, a shame.
>
> As far as the arrow, Jay is trying to stir up cabin fever.
> David L

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive