[Spridgets] Spridget needs help in New Jersey

To: SPRIDGETS <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Spridget needs help in New Jersey
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:38:08 -0800
Here's the guys message - he's not (atm) on this list but is over on BCF.

"Here's the scenario.
Car getting shipped, trucker tried to pop hood to verify VIN, broke release
cable (it sounds like).
Any chance any good samaritan can run over and get that opened for them.
Car is at
1500 Lower Rd.
Linden NJ, 07036

it's in a warehouse awaiting help, poor scared little girl

contact at warehouse is Olga, 908-523-0266"

Owners name is Jeff Vandyke - I have no email for him but can contact him on
BCF Spridgets area.
Jeff says he is willing to recompense (within reason - my words not his) for
your trouble.

Just trying to help out a little MK1 Midget on it's way to Portugal.

Rick (we're all in this together) Bastedo

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums