Re: [Spridgets] Wurth Cavity wax

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Wurth Cavity wax
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:37:03 -0600
I agree completely.  Salesmanship?  To me it seems that when you get
to that state why not just paint most of it and be done.

Oh yeah,  these guys are the ones who has a "sale" last year due to
the bad economy, IIRC it was 30% off labor which was a savings of,
sitting down right....  $ 30,000 over the full price of a resto but
did NOT include materials.

They do outstanding work and they have the right approach, if it isn't
perfect, make it perfect but it seems but you end up with a Car that
is now worth 1/4 of what you just paid to have it restored.  Hmm..
kinda like a Bugeye...  ;-)

Lester