Re: [Spridgets] I LOVE flea markets!!!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] I LOVE flea markets!!!
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 22:56:59 +0000
Well, the high here today was minus 2 C.

Here's tonight's forecast:
Becoming cloudy this evening. 60 percent chance of snow late this evening and
after midnight then 60 percent chance of freezing rain overnight. A few rain
showers beginning before morning. Temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
RD

> Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 16:28:55 -0600
> From: bjshov8@tx.rr.com
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] I LOVE flea markets!!!
>
> In north Texas it's warmer than that. I was out working in my garage
> getting rigged up for engine pulling and worked up a sweat. I came in
> the house and told my wife I needed to cool down a little. She told me
> to go out in the back yard and that should be cool enough. I looked
> outside and her thermometer on the wall said almost 80F.
>
> Our forecast is for it to not get out of the 30's next Thursday.
>

> > Where is it 70 degrees Fahrenheit? Got 31.3 in the mid-Willamette Valley
> > (Oregon) at 8am PDST.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive