[Spridgets] saw a 1964 Sprite on the tv show "Pawn Stars" yesterday

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] saw a 1964 Sprite on the tv show "Pawn Stars" yesterday
From: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 15:09:42 -0500
They seemed to be replaying a lot of episodes yesterday.  My wife was watching
them so I couldn't help but overhear some of it.  In one episode someone
brought in a 1964 Sprite.  It looked pretty good, he was asking $10k, but the
car wouldn't start.  The driver said he drove it to the store but it must have
had a dead battery now.  The store owner thought that they were collectible so
he offered $5k.  Then he took the car to his mechanic friend to have it checked
out.  The mechanic friend said that it had some spun rod bearings and needed a
new engine, which would cost $6k.  I told my wife that they needed a new
mechanic.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive