Re: [Spridgets] License Plate plinth orientation

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] License Plate plinth orientation
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 18:02:40 +0000
Is there a rusty screw hole to match?
So ... you're saying you have a screw loose.  ( I've been accused of that. )

Can you swap plates?  Both plates here are the same except for the renewal
sticker.  So, at the annual re-reg, one could swap plates around.
RD
> > no front plate at all?
> I think it depends on whether or not a cop feels like messing with you.
> I never put the front plate on my CRX because I thought it looked ugly.
> It's been 21 years and still no ticket, but I still carry the front plate
> and one rusty screw in the map compartment so I can always claim it came
> loose and I was on my way to get another screw. Of course at this point,
one
> plate looks brand new and other like it's been on the road for 20 years.
> BTW, my plan is to drive the CRX for another 20 years, and then have it
> bronzed and hung over the mantel, possibly with me in it.
> BZ

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive