Re: [Spridgets] Black Friday tool deals

To: "'Phil Nase'" <nases@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Black Friday tool deals
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 21:34:07 -0500
Looking at what I've spent, over the past several months, in building
another Passat (transferring engine, interior & other good parts from the
one she totaled to the one I bought out of Georgia), plus a rebuilt
transmission for my Golf (damn thing only lasted 300,000 miles, fer cryin'
out loud), maintenance items for my 2002, my 356, plus a bunch of parts to
rebuild "The Wetback" (the '77 MGB that "officially"....as far as my wife
knows....doesn't exist), I've decided it's time to quit spending money on
cars for a few months.  So, I guess I'll just stay home for the next few
days and get that transmission back into my Golf so that I can get it out of
my workshop & get back to work on something old & British for a change.
My Midget, God bless it, just keeps on running strong and getting the job
done without any fuss what so ever.
Bud Osbourne