Re: [Spridgets] Warwick fittings image.......My Spritespot

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Warwick fittings image.......My Spritespot
From: Paul Van Wig <pvanwig@me.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 13:19:05 -0800
Mine came with a friends Bugeye in 75/76? With no hardware and flew off the car
on a test drive so I hung it up in the rafters for later. I had a 65 back in
then but knew I wanted a Bugeye. I don't think it has a lining and I can't get
to it right now. To much stuff stacked in the garage.
And yes I want the mounting parts.
Paul Van Wig
pvanwig@me.com