Re: [Spridgets] garage find

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] garage find
From: Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 14:21:24 -0800
   My car would have been done years ago if I had not spent half my life
looking for tools in the garage.  When I moved 2 years ago I swore I
would never let my new garage be that bad again.  Now my car is still
not finished because I spend so much time sweeping and moping the floor
but if I ever need a tool, i know exactly where it is.

  Seriously though, I used to have a very full and messy garage, my new
garage is much bigger (biggest the city would let me build on my lot)
and I really enjoy having the space to fill it with junk and all the
empty walls are nice to look at and figure out what I will put there, I
sure wish I could find my old "Girls of F1" poster, I have the perfect
wall space for it.  There is something nice to be said about having
uncluttered working space in a garage.

  The wall space next to the Sun Machine would be a good spot for the
"Girls of F1" don't you think ?

  http://www.singercars.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=709

  Oh and to keep it on topic..this car is powered (or will be) by a
Spridget 1098

     mike