Re: [Spridgets] No LBC ....used watch makers lathe wanted for my

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC ....used watch makers lathe wanted for my
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 07:41:40 -0600
If I were you I would contact Nick Carter and speak with him before I
bought anything:
Nicholas Carter
25360 Oak Lane
Philomath, Oregon
97370
He can be reached most days at 541-929-6006. "Please don't call before
10:00AM Pacific Time (That's 1:00PM EST!) or after 10:00PM Pacific
Time."

Tell him what you want to do with the machine and ask his opinion.  He
knows his stuff about mini lathes.

Unimats are good machines but for the same $500 you can get something
capable of so much more.
And, if you can source a 1/4HP motor locally you can save more.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums