Re: [Spridgets] Sprite shell in Denver - $500

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sprite shell in Denver - $500
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 07:54:57 -0800 (PST)
"The grass is always greener..."

Linda, I know you're buzzing about the Warwick top which is a great piece which
I would love to have on my own Mk II for it's historical value, but
generally-speaking, hardtops are great for cars used in cold weather and
little-else.

They are a PITA as soon as they are off the car as they take-up alot of room to
store and I'm just talking about unrestored tops. Once a hardtop is restored,
it
takes-up even more room because you can't put anything near it for fear of
damaging it.

I have a restored top for my Innocenti which I install in the winter. But in
the
regular months, it's always a question of where the h*ll do I put this thing.

I had a unrestored factory hardtop for my Mk II which I sold last year for all
reasons above.

jay

From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>

Yes please save it the hardtop alone is worth the trouble.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums