[Spridgets] Budget Midget Progress

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Budget Midget Progress
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 10:50:07 -0500
And cost to date.

I am working on the "Budget Midget" a 70s midget shell I picked up on
Ebay for $50. My goal is to complete a show worthy safe Midget for $500
including the cost of the car.
As of today I am up to $485 and I drove the car around the neighborhood
yesterday.
I still need a couple of small things from Vic Brit like the grille
badge, a jack hole plug, yeah I have only 1 jack hole plug in all my
totes of rubber goods. I do have 16 drive shaft hole plugs, go figure.
Maybe a speedometer cable and a few other tidbits.
These parts are $35 which will bump me over the limit by $20.
Of course if I didn't have to buy a new battery, I would be under budget.
I didn't even start the interior yet and I know I need a sheet of
masonite to make the panels, some vinyl, but I do have the carpets.

Pictures can be seen here
http://s445.photobucket.com/albums/qq179/spritenut/

--
Frank Clarici