[Spridgets] Help. . . I am Under the Ether Over a Triumph TR6 I Saw

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Help. . . I am Under the Ether Over a Triumph TR6 I Saw
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 20:28:32 -0800
I need some help from the Lister's to help me get my head straight so that I
do not buy this car. . . or if I miss this one, another one as close to it
as possible.

The price on this one is very reasonable, especially considering the work
that has gone into it.   I have a friend who had one of these. .  same model
with the straight 6 and I recall how fast that car felt.

What is it about Triumph TR6's that should cause me to be cautious.  . if
anything?

http://bringatrailer.com/2010/12/07/bat-exclusive-clean-1974-triumph-tr6/

Kirk
59 1275