[Spridgets] TOP GEAR

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] TOP GEAR
From: "Bob Gardner" <rdgard@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 22:17:54 -0800
Hi, all,

I just felt like saying that one of my favorite shows on TV is the TOP GEAR
program on BBC America.

Well as most of you know, they have started a USA version.  I just watched
it again a little while ago.  I think I have seen all three episodes.

IMHO it SUCKS!  I has such high hopes for our version being a  good show but
it is just STUPID!

America has copied so many of the UK hit programs, from All in the Family to
The Office and I think all of them have been, if not great, very, very good,
so in that vein, I had high hopes for the domestic copy of the UK Top Gear
show.

It sucks, or am I repeating my self?

There, I feel much better now.

Any one else feel like this?