[Spridgets] Speaking of Hood, Fenders,

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Speaking of Hood, Fenders,
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 08:25:30 -0800 (PST)
Since I converted to a BE Front End for Bugsy my '68 Sprite I've got a decent
bonnet, 2 front fenders, front fascia, and grille for a Spridget taking up
room in my garage that I would like to find a home for. Painted already in
Rustoleum Green. Rust fixed, with some care and a little more effort could go
from 10 footer to 3 footer appearance wise. Not perfect but Bugsy is a 40+
y.o. driver not a trailer queen.

Funds go towards engine rebuilding fund or new project fund. I need the room
in my shop for another project if I can get a BE deal to come together. Open
to offers. Pics available.

Located in Dayton, OH

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75