Re: [Spridgets] BATshi# Crazy

To: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] BATshi# Crazy
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 12:25:32 -0500
OK so the underside of the car was plain steel (no coating for rust
proofing?) the area just behind the seats were body color the far back boot
area nearest the tail lights were steel? My bugeye has a black-ish color to
it in the far boot area.
Lin
PS Finally go onto Windows Live but slow as molasses.